Famous in a small town...Yep, thats me!

Finding myself in a super duper small town in the middle of nowhere!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The bear is crawling out of its cave early this year...


Okay, so this winter I have gained a lot of weight! A lot meaning a good 20 lbs! I ordered "the new diet craze" Nuphedra. It cost me about $65.00. I hate working out, I hate walking, and simply despise the whole diet thing...However my big butt wont fit into anything but my husband's sweat pants. I weighed in last week at a whopping 148, and then I started taking the Nuphedra pill. Did I forget to mention that I am only 5'3"? Anyways the first week, I did nothing different that I usually do. I took the pills in the morning like it suggests, and only one pill in the afternoon. I noticed that when I was up and doing things (like laundry, dishes, and vacuuming) I would get "juiced"...not a rush of energy, but a flow of positive warm feeling "lets do this"...type of energy. However when I would sit down and rest, or quilt, I didn't have that feeling. Its like it knows when to go to work. I didn't notice any appetite change, I still feel like eating an entire birthday cake even though its no ones birthday...After 8 days I weighed in again...and I lost 2 lbs! 2 lbs, and I didn't make any sort of changes! Well that was enough to get me motivated! Yesterday I decided to follow the directions on the pills and in the brochure. I took 2 pills upon waking, 2 more prior to lunch, and then 2 more before a workout! Yes I actually did a workout! Exercisetv.com has a crap ton of free videos for all levels. So I did a couple! And I took the pills 30 minutes before I ate, and I was hungry when I took the pills, but by the time I got dinner on the table, I wasn't hungry anymore...hmmmmm is this scam working? I don't know! But I sure slept good last night after the workout, and I didn't do the whole sweet and salty late night snacking thing that I always do....

No comments:

Post a Comment