Famous in a small town...Yep, thats me!

Finding myself in a super duper small town in the middle of nowhere!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Another Hectic Day....



Since Casey has been home we have ran and ran and ran! Dentist appointments, Eye doctor appointments, shopping, taxes, driving...Everyday has been a trip to the city! I am so tired! I have two Valentine parties to go to at the school! Last night we wrote out the little cards, prepared the candy, did homework, took baths, ate supper, went grocery shopping....uggg! Thank goodness its almost the weekend! I am exhausted! Tomorrow we have a birthday party to go to. So today somewhere with all the appointments we have to find time to go get a gift. And I have to get Casey's laundry done, get him packed, and ready to leave early Sunday morning...Thank goodness that he is only off work for one week! I don't think I could do this for two weeks! I don't think I am going to be able to shop for fabric this weekend. At this point I don't care! I hate going into the fabric shop rushed for time. Maybe next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment