Famous in a small town...Yep, thats me!

Finding myself in a super duper small town in the middle of nowhere!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ummmm......Yeah....

So I got this wild idea to refinish a old ugly chair that I had. I have never redone furniture before. I wanted something really crazy...like a hot pink with zebra print, or lime green with blue...I picked out this fabric. Its not what I wanted...but it will do! I sanded it all by hand, whew that was tough. Then I put some primer on it. Finally I got to the fun part of painting it red. I had the cushions done before I even got home with the fabric...lol! Now what am I gonna do with that ugly round table next to it??? hmmmm.....maybe black with red bubbles???

1 comment:

  1. Paint it zebra stripes! I had a smaller table when I was single and I had an artsy boyfriend and he helped me paint black and white zebra stripes on the top with the bottom solid black. Then we polyurethaned it really thickly. It was SO cool. And the zebra stripes really weren't that hard. I am sure you could handle it.

    And the chair is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete