Famous in a small town...Yep, thats me!

Finding myself in a super duper small town in the middle of nowhere!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

OMG....(one more time for the record)....OMG!

I FINISHED IT! I finally finished it! I have been working so hard on this Churn Dash quilt and tonight I finished it! I hand quilted it all and it is amazing! The quilting is amazing...the "churn dash"??? Uh...well its a churn dash....Anyway, I love it! I can not believe how big it is. I have a queen size bed and it hangs to the floor on all sides! I have wrestled this quilt for what seems like forever and now its done...I do have to put a label on it though. OMG, its done! I am so proud of myself! Wow! I never thought that I would have it finished already. I barely had the blocks pieced when I started this blog, and now look its done....I am scared to death to put it in the wash, what if it falls apart? Now that would be my luck...I made it with the intention of using it on my bed, now...I just wanna go out and buy a huge space bag, and stash it away! Quilting has given me so much I just cant put it into words. Quilting makes my soul rejoice, I love it so much. What a blessing that my God has given to me. I gotta go and do my little completion dance and then off to snuggle my new treasure!

1 comment:

  1. It feels so good to get something finished. It turned out fabulous, I love yellow and blue together. Your quilting looks great too.

    ReplyDelete